MAY 28, 2015, 10:00 a.m. EST
COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR OF INTERNATIONAL LEADERS:
Innovation in the Integrated Smart City
International Leaders from the U.K., Spain, the United States and Canada
An international panel of leaders from some of the world’s best innovation communities and companies will describe “smart” approaches to innovation solutions that are vital to achieving growth, featuring:
- Best-practice examples from around the world of innovation through integration, from the acknowledged global leader, IBM.
- EU Capital of Innovation award-winner Barcelona, illustrating how an integrated community ecosystem can plan and deliver its own success.
- Accelerated innovation in service delivery through Open Referral, where everyone has access to and use of information about community resources such as health, human, and social services.
- The City as a Test-Bed in the Bristol is Open joint venture, where high-speed networks allow organizations to test and demonstrate smart city and Internet of Things services in a controlled environment
Decision-makers in these areas will be affected:
- Sectors interested in innovation and smart systems
- Municipal planners in
- Social Services,
- Infrastructure, and
- Economic Development
- University Innovation Offices
- Corporate innovation decision-makers
- Public Sector planners
- Technology and service providers
- Service Providers
- Test-Bed planners
To register for the free webinar, please email:
Barry Gander, Co-Founder, i-CANADA
This is the third in a series of i-CANADA international webinars on Smart Cities.